A man in his 60s has died in NSW after contracting COVID-19, bringing the state's death toll 48 and 99 across the nation.
The man had underlying health conditions and comes as NSW recorded one new case of COVID-19 Since Sunday after 6,000 tests.
Earlier this morning, NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian called for residents in NSW to continue social distancing as more venues and workplaces re-open with the recent easing of coronavirus restrictions.
NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard said on Sunday he noticed many people at cafes and restaurants were not following the 1.5 metre social distancing rule.
"I also do want to remind people this virus is extremely dangerous and we are all - every one of us - sitting ducks for this virus. We don't know where this virus might break out," he said.