I Need Help

Employment, benefits & housing


If you are already receiving benefits 

Payments are available from the government to support you during the Coronavirus crisis. Here is some information about how to access government payments.

If you already have a Centrelink Customer Reference Number, you can claim online. You don’t need to go to a service centre.


To do this:


- Go to my.gov.au the system will prompt you to register your intention to claim a Centrelink payment

- Once you have registered your intention to claim, services Australia will contact you and tell you what do next

- If you don’t have a myGov account, you will need to create one. Go to my.gov.au and follow the prompts to register your intention to claim


If you need more information see below or click here.

Coronavirus Supplement
Economic Support Payments
Show More

This information was adapted from the Services Australia website:


Well Together 

Supporting Each Other During COVID-19

02 9477 8700

We gratefully acknowledge the financial and other support from Northern Sydney PHN, Gold Coast PHN, the NSW & QLD State Government Departments of Health, the icare Foundation, the Commonwealth Department of Health and the National Disability Insurance Agency.